This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OT Re: Beginnings of a patch: /etc/hosts
- From: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Randall R Schulz <rrschulz at cris dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 04:11:35 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: OT Re: Beginnings of a patch: /etc/hosts
--- Igor Pechtchanski <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> > As you may know, I don't subscribe to that "Use the Source, Duke"
> > business. If one must understand the internal workings of a
> thing just
> > to use it, it's not very good technology. It virtually negates
> > concept of automation!
> Used to be all drivers had to be mechanics...
> (sorry, couldn't resist) :-D
Then the people got a clue and engaged in an enlightened practice
called "Division of Labor".
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html