This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Beginnings of a patch: /etc/hosts
- From: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Paul Johnston <paj at pajhome dot org dot uk>, Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 04:01:53 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Beginnings of a patch: /etc/hosts
--- Igor Pechtchanski <email@example.com> wrote:
> Script attached; comments below.
> On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Paul Johnston wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Brilliant to see so much progress on this!
> > Are you sure that "CYGWIN_9*)" correctly catches Windows ME?
> No, I'm not. I'm incorporating Warren Young's suggestion. Unless
> with ME can confirm that 'uname -s' returns CYGWIN_9*? Nicholas?
Nope, it returns "CYGWIN_ME-4.90"
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html