This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Fwd: cygwin-xemacs sometimes hangs in compile with latest cygwin]
- From: "Michael Lipp" <michael dot lipp at danet dot de>
- To: Andy Piper <andy at xemacs dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:06:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: cygwin-xemacs sometimes hangs in compile with latest cygwin]
- Organization: Danet GmbH
- References: <000301c258ec$93a4ea60$987ba8c0@shalom>
- Reply-to: lipp at Danet dot de
Andy Piper wrote:
I'm going to try this now. I rember having had this entry in my
autoexec.bat but it got lost when we upgraded to Windows 2000. I have
now put CYGWIN=tty in the system environment and, well let's see.
It used to be the case that using pty's required you to put
in your environment. You might want to try that. Or did I suggest
that already? Is this on Win98?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html