This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: John Perry <perry at jpunix dot com>
- To: Dan Vasaru <dvasaru at broadpark dot no>
- Cc: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 16:39:41 -0500
- Subject: RE: Traceroute?
- References: <CHEDKHJJDLOCCOFLMGEAEENDCLAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Dan Vasaru wrote:
-> Hi John,
-> In case you'll settle for a non-cygwin application, traceroute is available
-> on NT platforms as "tracert.exe"
Yeah. I knew that. :) It turns out I spend 99% of my time in Cygwin now
and just wanted it for this platform. I guess I can always open a Dos
John Perry - email@example.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html