This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Samba under cygwin
- From: "Michael F. March" <march at indirect dot com>
- To: ccazin at netcourrier dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 10:45:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: Samba under cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
Go to the Cygwin mail archive from about a year ago. There was a
*HUGE* discussion if and when Samba will be available on Cygwin.
Is it possible to make run Samba under Cygwin .
I have got an error when I compile it (no loked error).
What is the problem , how can I pass throught this problem.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html