This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GnuPG under Cygwin?
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: John Perry <perry at jpunix dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 22:12:44 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: GnuPG under Cygwin?
On Sat, 7 Sep 2002, John Perry wrote:
> about the compile causes my system to crash and re-boot. :( Is there a
> pre-compile GnuPG available fo the Cygwin environment that I can d/l from
Here you can search if a given package is included in the Cygwin
To answer your original question - yes, there is GnuPG package
for Cygwin. You can get it with the Cygwin setup program (setup.exe) -
GnuPG is in the Utils category.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html