This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: printing from within Cygwin
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Dario Alcocer <alcocer at helixdigital dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:02:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: printing from within Cygwin
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 10:26:36AM -0700, Shankar Unni wrote:
> I wonder if it's possible to build the Cygwin gs with these extensions?
> Or at least the Windows devices? There are the "mswindll", "mswinprn"
> and "mswinpr2" devices, and the "display" device for the Windows native
> display (the one that "gswin32" pops up).
Isn't there an X display device in gs already?
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
It took the computational power of three Commodore 64s to fly to the moon.
It takes a 486 to run Windows 95. Something is wrong here. -- SC sig file
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html