This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Postgres] initdb - does it ever finish?!?
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 13:25:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Postgres] initdb - does it ever finish?!?
- References: <02Sep6.email@example.com>
On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 07:06:27PM +0200, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I am currently futzing around with postgres, and initdb appears
> to be hanging at "creating template1 database in
> /cygdrive/k/pgsql/data/base/1... " Is that normal? Ctrl-C
> elicits no response.
Did you install cygipc? Did you start ipc-daemon? Did you read the
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html