This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with 'make'
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Juan Antonio Rivera Vila <tunnelprod at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 21:44:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Problem with 'make'
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Juan Antonio Rivera Vila wrote:
> Hi to all,
> Everytime I try to run make utility using
> $ make -f Makefile
> I get a message like this
> make: 'all' is up to date.
> Do you what does it mean?
Do you, by any chance, have a file or a directory called 'all'? Does your
Makefile have 'all' as one of the dependences of the '.PHONY' target? It
might also help if you actually posted your Makefile.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
It took the computational power of three Commodore 64s to fly to the moon.
It takes a 486 to run Windows 95. Something is wrong here. -- SC sig file
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html