RE: Patch for Cygwin's Emacs dired.el and loaddefs.el

Ok.  I will look into adding the Emacs Lisp Intro and Emacs Lisp
manual to the Cygwin distribution soon (unless someone else does
it first, or someone has an objection) in the 'Doc' section.
Here are the packages I plan on adding:

http://www.gnu.org/manual/elisp-manual-21-2.8/info/elisp-info.tar.gz
http://www.gnu.org/manual/emacs-lisp-intro/info/emacs-lisp-intro.info.gz

Of course, those two packages completely independent of the Emacs
package.

BTW, in some future version of Emacs, the Lisp Intro is planned
to be integrated into the Emacs distribution.