This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: 1.1.3: Problem launching rxvt
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: David dot Rosenberg at ubsw dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, <maxb at ukf dot net>
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:44:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: RE: 1.1.3: Problem launching rxvt
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 5 Sep 2002 David.Rosenberg@ubsw.com wrote:
> PS will it be possible to refer me to documentation relating to rxvt - I
> would like to increase the size of the window buffer to enable me
> scrolling back further than I can do by default - thanks
As a general rule, for most cygwin applications, try:
$ <command> --help
$ man <command>
$ info <command>
If you have installed pinfo, you can use
$ pinfo <command>
as a substitute for the last two above. pinfo will look for an info file,
and, failing to find it, will display the man page.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
It took the computational power of three Commodore 64s to fly to the moon.
It takes a 486 to run Windows 95. Something is wrong here. -- SC sig file
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html