This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: printing from within Cygwin
- From: Shankar Unni <shankar at cotagesoft dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 10:26:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: printing from within Cygwin
- References: <011f01c250be$5959a250$0600a8c0@JIMGEORGE> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
Looks like you don't have the mswinpr2 device in your ghostscript
The GhostScript that comes with Cygwin is built without any of the
Windows extensions (the mswin* devices, the Windows console (that pops
up if you type "gswin32" in the native Windows distribution), ...).
I wonder if it's possible to build the Cygwin gs with these extensions?
Or at least the Windows devices? There are the "mswindll", "mswinprn"
and "mswinpr2" devices, and the "display" device for the Windows native
display (the one that "gswin32" pops up).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html