This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A Simple Real World Benchmark for cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 11:55:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: A Simple Real World Benchmark for cygwin
- References: <20020902101958.A27819@mn.rr.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 10:19:58AM -0500, Rick Richardson wrote:
>A Simple Real World Benchmark for CygWin
Here's the bottom line: Cygwin is slow. Either get used to it
or investigate the code and offer ways to speed it up.
Oh, and it is "Cygwin", not "CygWin".
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html