This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with Perl LWP and CYGSSL.DLL
- From: Tommy Butler <tommy at atrixnet dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>, Niraj Agarwal <niraja at npi dot stpn dot soft dot net>
- Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 15:28:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: Problems with Perl LWP and CYGSSL.DLL
- References: <3D6E40B9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tommy at atrixnet dot com
Niraj Agarwal wrote:
> you can try to rebase the dlls.
Thank you for your help! I'm sorry, I don't really understand though. Do you
mean rebuild them?
Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
Thanks for the tip. This proves to be true in my case. I actually found THREE
cygwin1.dll's on my system!
Looks like the problem which was discussed in another thread recently,
C. Faylor suggested that there may be two (different) cygwin1.dll's on
Yes, this is true. Perl 5.8 has been acting very strangely for me, so I moved
back to 5.6x
You know that you are still using
"This is perl, v5.6.1 built for cygwin-multi"
but also have C:\cygwin\bin\cygperl5_8_0.dll
I use all of the modules from the 5.6 installation. It still looks in the
default installation-specific paths, so it is not using the modules from 5.8 AFAICT.
Which from the SSL modules do you use?
Thanks for the tip! Am so doing :O)
There are two possibilities, I installed Crypt::SSLeay (0.45)
to do the test which works for me with perl-5.8 (NT4):
I appreciate your help. Thanks again for letting me know about these issues. I
had not been aware of them.
see if I'm online »http://ooopps.sourceforge.net/online
Tommy Butler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
6711 Forest Park Dr
Download my résumé in PDF, MS Word, HTML, text
the ooOPps Code Library
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html