This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: complie linux based soure code on cygwin
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:57:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: complie linux based soure code on cygwin
- References: <F194Y2347nDJomqTi6M0001054b@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 10:30:51AM +0000, yang chengyu wrote:
> hi all,
> I've read all the FAQs,maillists and cygwin archives I can find,but I can
> not find a effective method to resolve my problem.
> My problem is this. I am trying to complie linux based soure code on cygwin
> system because I am accustomed to use windows editor to write code and
Now we know what you're trying to do. But what's your problem?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html