This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where is less source?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:02:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: Where is less source?
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Wrong mailing list.
On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 01:54:23PM -0600, J. Scott Edwards wrote:
>Sorry for having to ask such a stupid question, but I can't seem to get a
>hold of the source for the 'less' program for cygwin. I dug around in the
>sources.redhat.com web site with no luck. I found the
>www.cygwin.com/packages/less page, but when I click on the less-358-3-src
>or less-374-1-src links I just get a directory listing of the files. I
>tried downloading winsup (cygwin) from sources.redhat.com CVS but it is
>apparently just cygwin itself? Anyway if someone could point me to the
>'less' source it would be greatly appreciated.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html