This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Patches for gnupg 1.0.7 / cygwin 1.3.10
- From: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at yahoo dot com>
- To: Werner Koch <wk at gnupg dot org>
- Cc: Volker Quetschke <quetschke at scytek dot de>, gnupg-devel at gnupg dot org, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 05:32:20 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Patches for gnupg 1.0.7 / cygwin 1.3.10
--- Werner Koch <email@example.com> wrote:
> I see your point and will step back.
> What we should do then is to change the half-existing Cygwin
> to support Cygwin really in a Unix way and not a mixed
> w32/cygwin support. The goal is to let it work in the best way
> with mutt ans similar programs.
> We can't do this for 1.2.0 but it should be a goal for 1.2.1.
Sounds quite reasonable to me :). Thank you!
Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html