This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
variable '__ctype_' can't be auto-imported
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:08:38 +0200
- Subject: variable '__ctype_' can't be auto-imported
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
Running a simple command like this:
gcc -g -O2 $INCLUDES -o $EXE $OBJ_FILES $LIBS
I'm getting this error from the linker:
several of this:
...: variable '__ctype_' can't be auto-imported. ...
And at last:
Info: resolving __ctype_ by linking to __imp___ctype_ (auto-import)
I have installed GCC 3 and the latest of everything.
Who can shed some light on this one?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html