This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: help: script to launch x-win and then do something in x-win
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com, lee dot 1801 at osu dot edu
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:58:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: help: script to launch x-win and then do something in x-win
- References: <002101c2452c$cf549660$05921941@alleluja>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I've redirected this to the proper mailing list.
On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 09:57:02AM -0400, hongxun lee wrote:
>i was trying to make the script work, but it didn't run as i expected.
>Before x-win lauch process was finished, the following commands were
>finished already in Bash-window, rather than in x-win.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html