This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: can CYGWIN have a different IP address to Windows?
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <joel at jojet dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:30:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: can CYGWIN have a different IP address to Windows?
- References: <00a101c24244$4e5afb70$0b46a8c0@orac>
Joel Hughes wrote:
> I have CYGWIN installed on my Win2K server laptop.
> Can I assign CYGWIN a different IP address to that of my laptop?
Cygwin != VMware, or anything like that.
So, really, your question is more or less equivalent to 'Can I assign Internet
Explorer and Outlook Express different IP addresses when they run on the same
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html