This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Multiple users in fetchmail
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:31:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: Multiple users in fetchmail
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 02:02:04PM +0100, Jim George wrote:
> in the Linux version of fetchmail I was able to run the daemon as root and fetch/deliver mail (through procmail) for multipl users. Reading the man/README/archives of this list, I don't appear to have that option anymore. I also don't appear to be able to install/run to instances of the same service under different user IDs.
> Can someone advise me?
Try running fetchmail in daemon mode as service under SYSTEM account.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html