This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: switching user contexts w/o password affects net localgroup
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:26:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: switching user contexts w/o password affects net localgroup
- References: <20020809190058.GA1404@tishler.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 03:00:58PM -0400, Jason Tishler wrote:
> Why does enumerating local groups need a logon session when getting the
> information about a particular one doesn't?
Funny, isn't it?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html