This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Multiple users in fetchmail
- From: Jim George <jim dot george at blueyonder dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 14:02:04 +0100
- Subject: Multiple users in fetchmail
- Organization: JSDM Services Ltd
in the Linux version of fetchmail I was able to run the daemon as root and fetch/deliver mail (through procmail) for multipl users. Reading the man/README/archives of this list, I don't appear to have that option anymore. I also don't appear to be able to install/run to instances of the same service under different user IDs.
Can someone advise me?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html