This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question regarding mailing list archive...
- From: "Paul Derbyshire" <derbyshire at globalserve dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 01:59:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: Question regarding mailing list archive...
- Reply-to: derbyshire at globalserve dot net
On 6 Aug 2002 at 5:52, Gareth Pearce wrote:
> > >Oh wait ... accepted doesnt mean applied? doh!
> >Yes, you *do* understand.
> >Gareth, I think you're almost ready to be inducted into the inner circle.
> >Unfortunately, we'll have to wait until September when Chuck Wilson
> >comes back.
> >He has the chicken and the Napolean hat required for the ceremony.
> umm ... how do I unsubscribe? ;)
What? You don't. This is the mailing list of the damned. Nobody gets
off until it gets to the other side of the river Styx. That's way
over there, see? Yes, where you see that red glow. We should be there
any day now... :P
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html