This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mysterious gdb behavior.
- From: "Paul Derbyshire" <derbyshire at globalserve dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 01:17:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: Mysterious gdb behavior.
- References: <3D4B18D5.15513.70F35F92@localhost>
- Reply-to: derbyshire at globalserve dot net
On 3 Aug 2002 at 8:46, Kim Scarborough wrote:
> > Accusations, unsupported my a qualified medical opinion, of having
> > mental illnesses that tend to endanger others and get one locked up
> > are a violation of anti-defamation laws. You retract that at once, or
> > I will pursue legal action.
> Hey, look! Just like it said he would in FAQ answer 25.1! Boy, that FAQ
> (once again, that URL is
> sure is accurate.
Anyone can predict that when you libel someone they will threaten
legal action. Now please just take your hands off the keyboard, wait
until the moderator bans you from the list for posting something so
inflammatory and lacking in redeeming value, and then FOAD.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html