This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unable to build cygwin-1.3.12-2 from source OOTB
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 20:30:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Unable to build cygwin-1.3.12-2 from source OOTB
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Max Bowsher wrote:
> Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> [problems building cygwin from released source tarballs]
> You might have better luck with a CVS checkout. When I tried it
> yesterday, I did cvs checkout, configure, make, make install, with no
> errors, first time.
Thanks. I should probably have done that anyway, as I'm working on a
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
It took the computational power of three Commodore 64s to fly to the moon.
It takes a 486 to run Windows 95. Something is wrong here. -- SC sig file
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html