RE: rebase and ME

SAG Energieversorgungslösungen GmbH
Center für GeoInformationsTechnologie, CeGIT
Regionalbüro Wallenhorst
Hansastr. 76
49134 Wallenhorst
Tel: +49 5407 504 66
Fax: +49 5407 504 99
Mobil: 0173/9241471
EMail: Ralf.Habacker@sag-el.com

Are you speaking about me ?

If so, .... I'm sorry, I haven't followed the thread and can't say anything to
this topic.

I have spent some time on the rebinding stuff and encountered some problems like
segfaults after rebinding for kde, which has to be solved and which is on my
todo list. So it may be, when I will take a week or so for this catchy stuff I
can help with rebasing problems, but we will see. I assume the rebinding
problems are caused by relocation problems or pe binary format problems, but I'm
not sure, so I have to get in very deeply into this pe stuff. :-(

If anyone can tell me a short summary about the current problems, this would be
more possible.  :-)

.. if not forget this above mentioned stuff.

Regards

Ralf