This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ls /cygdrive
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:55:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: ls /cygdrive
- References: <3D4694EE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 03:30:22PM +0200, Robert H?nlinger wrote:
>recently I upgrade my cygwin installation from 1.3.10-1 to 1.3.12-2. Now
>"ls /cygdrive" doesn't list the drive letters any more. It just returns
>an empty string. I copied the old cygwin1.dll back to /bin and ls
>behaves like before. It this a bug in cygwin1.dll or a feature change?
>"ls /cygdrive/c" works with both dll's.
Should be fixed in the next snapshot.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html