This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Win32 API for message
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, pradeep kumar <pradykalam at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- Cc: dereknu at yahoo dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 06:43:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: Win32 API for message
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Please check out the project web page for links to available information
and ports: http://cygwin.com/ .
If you don't see what you need there, then the cygwin mailing list is
the best place to make observations or get questions answered.
Information on the mailing list is available at the project web page.
For your convenience, I've reset the Reply-To: address to point to the
cygwin mailing list. I've also Cc'ed this reply there.
On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 09:49:24AM +0100, pradeep kumar wrote:
>I am a computer science student. Could you tell me
>whether there is any Win32 API for developing a tool
>for sending alerts/messages to specific nodes in a LAN
>like the NET SEND in DOS.
>Kindly help me out.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html