This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ps2pdf/ghostscript problem
- From: Dario Alcocer <alcocer at helixdigital dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 10:54:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: ps2pdf/ghostscript problem
- References: <3D45388B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 02:43:55PM +0200, Sven Köhler wrote:
> ghostscript version 7.05 is now installed by the cygwin-setup.
> this version doesn't work!
> ps2pdf can't convert any PS i have into a PDF file.
> it always aborts with some errors.
Thanks for the bug report. Are you using the native ghostscript
or the X11 build? Please try doing 'type ps2pdf' from the Bash
command line and tell us what you see.
Dario Alcocer -- Sr. Software Developer, Helix Digital Inc.
email@example.com -- http://www.helixdigital.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html