Re: system

Hello,

The "system" call works through the use of /bin/sh (without the absolute path
specification), so "sh" must be in your path for "system" to work.  Someone
please correct me if I'm wrong.

If this is in fact the problem, then you must have copied cygwin1.dll to
someplace in your path and not add /bin to your path.  At least on the Cygwin
installation I'm using at the moment, -mno-cygwin will result in the printf-
only behavior.

I hope this helps.

Jason Alonso