This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup question: How to keep up-to-date the skipped packages?
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 23:11:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: setup question: How to keep up-to-date the skipped packages?
- References: <191690-22002718135026596@M2W090.mail2web.com>
> Mirroring software (i.e. wget, etc) is better suited for this task.
Unless you don't want to keep prev versions on disc.
There is an item in the setup.exe todo list about setup using 'cached' rather
than 'installed' as its criterion when in download only mode.
> Original Message: From: Alexei Lioubimov firstname.lastname@example.org
>> Hello, is it possible to update _automatically_ (_automatically_ meens that
>> setup will do version compare itself) not only installed packages, but also
>> those, normally marked as "skip" on the local machine?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html