This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cron, screen, etc.: what after logoff?
- From: Huijing Zhou <hj at N dot O dot S dot P dot A dot M dot cip dot wiwi dot uni-karlsruhe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 19:41:53 +0200
- Subject: cron, screen, etc.: what after logoff?
- Organization: University of Karlsruhe
Ever since screen has been ported to cygwin, I have been wondering how I
am supposed to use it. When I log off Linux, the screen process
continues; when I log off Windows, the screen process is closed. How
does that help me?
And what about cron? Am I supposed to use cron while I am logged in the
Huijing Zhou <hj@N.O.S.P.A.M.cip.wiwi.uni-karlsruhe.de>
CIP Computer Lab, Faculty of Economics
University of Karlsruhe, Germany
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html