This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Please try 2002-06-29 snapshot
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 14:00:23 -0400
- Subject: Please try 2002-06-29 snapshot
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I just refreshed the 2002-06-29 snapshot a couple of minutes ago.
Please try it.
Snapshot installation instructions:
To install a snapshot:
1) Download the latest cygwin-20020???.dll.bz2 file from
2) bunzip2 cygwin-20020???.dll.bz2
3) Stop any running cygwin applications (sshd, inetd, bash, apache, etc.).
4) copy c:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll c:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll.saf
5) copy cygwin-2002????.dll c:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll
Obviously, you have to replace the 'c:\cygwin\bin' with the ms-dos path
name of your /bin directory. You also *must* use Windows tools (e.g.,
"copy" or GUI "drag and drop") to copy the DLL to its new home since you
can't easily overwrite a busy DLL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html