This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
One user with two logins...
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "Cygwin ML" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:19:09 +0100
- Subject: One user with two logins...
- Reply-to: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk>
I was wondering if it's possible to have two users in /ets/passwd that
points to the same user 'Administrator'? i.e. the same ACL's but different
This e-mail is private and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient of this communication please alert the sender or alternatively
return mail to email@example.com.
If the reader of this e-mail is not an intended recipient, you have received
this e-mail in error. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately by
return mail and permanently deleting the copy(s) you have received.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html