This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: more on inetd problems
- From: "Jim.George" <jim dot george at blueyonder dot co dot uk>
- To: Conrad Scott <Conrad dot Scott at dsl dot pipex dot com>
- Cc: jim dot george at blueyonder dot co dot uk, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 21:18:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: more on inetd problems
- Reply-to: jim dot george at blueyonder dot co dot uk
On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Conrad Scott wrote:
> "Jim.George" <email@example.com> wrote:
> > I modified inetd.conf so that the owner was root and not
> > Administrator (as I previously had it) and that allowed me to login,
> > however now I get a windows pop-up message with the following error
> > the server);
> > bash.exe Application error
> > The applicatio nfailed to initialize properly (0xc0000022). Click
> > on OK to terminate the application.
> This looks to me like the error message I get if the cygwin DLL is not
> executable (i.e. when I've made a mess of the latest build / install).
> So, is the DLL on the path? executable by this user? etc.
> // Conrad
I've tried putting the DLL at the start of my path, in the middle, and
at the end but to no avail.
Any other ideas?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html