This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ccache: problems with cygwin dll 1.3.11
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:51:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: ccache: problems with cygwin dll 1.3.11
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 04:43:34PM +0200, Alberto Sala wrote:
>'ccache' seems not to work anymore after upgrading from cygwin dll =
>1.3.10 to 1.3.11: It 'dumps a core' as soon as a compilation is started.
As the owner of the ccache package, guess what I use to build/test
>Once the old 1.3.10 cygwin dll is restored, ccache start working again.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html