This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Has anyone else found ssh to be _very_ slow recently?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:11:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: Has anyone else found ssh to be _very_ slow recently?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 01:31:38PM +0100, Max Bowsher wrote:
> Recently, I've found a dramatic slowdown with ssh. To test, simply use Cygwin
> ssh to connect to any ssh server, either Cygwin, or non-Cygwin. Type a command -
> characters appear slower than 1 per second.
Nope. Mine is faster than ever.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html