This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
more on inetd problems
- From: "Jim.George" <jim dot george at blueyonder dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:38:45 +0100
- Subject: more on inetd problems
- Reply-to: jim dot george at blueyonder dot co dot uk
more appologies but I'm not sure if my las t post made it to you
and things have changed since then.
I modified inetd.conf so that the owner was root and not
Administrator (as I previously had it) and that allowed me to login,
however now I get a windows pop-up message with the following error (on
bash.exe Application error
The applicatio nfailed to initialize properly (0xc0000022). Click
on OK to terminate the application.
So it would appear that now my problem is the invocation of bash.
Can someone advise please?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html