Re: [OT]Re: BUG BUG BUG -- cygwin1.dll v1.3.11

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Jason Dufair wrote:

> What a banner day!  I am pleased to announce that even after having had
> a class in Fortran (15 years ago), I did not immediately recognize the
> included code as Fortran code.  My brain has been completely purged of
> Fortran!  Hurray!

Let me see:

As you say,

you write offtopic.
and
you use mozilla?
and
you quote above a message.
and
you donot recognize the beauty of sheer simplicity.
(never needed a class for reading Fortran)

Are you sure your brain hasn't been purged to much :^D

Hope you can take em as you dish em out :-)

Sorry list, couldn't resist, maybe someone can turn thin into a *nix
contra Winblows discussion to keep my spool busy.

Raphael