This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: suspicious code in dtable::dup2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:11:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: suspicious code in dtable::dup2
- References: <3D176F08.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 03:12:08PM -0400, Joe Buehler wrote:
>Looking at dtable::dup2 in dtable.cc, it appears that it is possible
>to lock the fd list resource then exit the function without
>unlocking it. Which presumably could cause a hang sometime later.
You're right. I checked in a fix for this.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html