This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Email and CYGWIN
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: l dot p dot erickson at att dot net
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:03:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: Email and CYGWIN
- References: <20020623212800.KDPQ5870.email@example.com>
Please post to <firstname.lastname@example.org> instead of sending private email.
On Sun, Jun 23, 2002 at 09:27:59PM +0000, email@example.com wrote:
> I got your email from a yahoo search and you
> mentioned you are using CYGWIN for email stuff.
> I have just started using CYGWIN to edit and
> process many email addresses and would like to
> set up a short script to, basically, send a
> message to many email addresses. I am planning
> to poll several hundred orchestras throughout
> the world about the possibility of getting one
> of my pieces performed.
> Can you give me a clue?
Yes, search the Web (i.e., mailing lists) some more:
read some READMEs:
> Lars Erickson
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html