This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can I use standard CPAN Perl modules?
- From: Greg Matheson <lang at ms dot chinmin dot edu dot tw>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:01:58 +0800
- Subject: Re: Can I use standard CPAN Perl modules?
- References: <3D16833B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Garry Heaton wrote:
> When running Perl under Cygwin can I use standard CPAN modules or am I
> limited to those compiled specifically for Cygwin?
Cygwin has gcc so those modules requiring you to compile C code
can be built with cygwin.
> How about mod_perl? Can I
> install a standard UNIX version?
First, have you been successful in installing Apache? I would
like to try installing it, but I am on Windows 98.
Greg Matheson Autonomous language learning:
Chinmin College My next project after overseeing
the making of laborers into athletes.
Taiwan Penpals Archive <URL: http://netcity.hinet.net/kurage>
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html