This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New port suggestion?
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at syncretize dot net>
- To: "Nicholas Wourms" <nwourms at yahoo dot com>,"'Cygwin'" <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 23:16:04 +1000
- Subject: Re: New port suggestion?
- References: <email@example.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicholas Wourms" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: "Robert Collins" <email@example.com>; "'Cygwin'"
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 7:32 AM
Subject: Re: New port suggestion?
> What about webmin? It already supports cygwin according to it's
Sounds good. I don't have time to experiment with either... it would be neat
to have something along those lines to help reduce the learning curve for
windows users getting cygwin (and unix users used to gui config tools).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html