This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: something strange with devices
- From: "John Vincent" <jpv50 at hotmail dot com>
- To: Conrad dot Scott at dsl dot pipex dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:18:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: something strange with devices
I'm running the binary distribution (uname -a gives
CYGWIN_NT-5.0 JOHNS-2ND-STAR 1.3.10(0.51/3/2) 2002-02-25 11:14 i686 unknown)
and on my macine the devices mostly have believeable major
and minor device numbers, although all the com* files seem
to have the same ones.
So I guess it is a new thing.
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html