This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin Website: Package listing blank
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:49:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin Website: Package listing blank
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 07:26:40AM -0700, Nicholas Wourms wrote:
>I don't know if this is intentional or not, but the listing for lesstif,
>XFree86-xserver, and Python are blank. This is the link I used:
>While previous versions are viewable, the new ones aren't. This is a
>problem for lesstif which changed directory structure between versions
>lesstif-0.93.18-2 and lesstif-0.93.18-3 from /usr to /usr/X11R6. There
>are some other ones too, but I don't recall what they were. Just thought
>I'd give you a heads up.
Hmm. Something's broke. Works fine when I run the package listing by
hand but breaks when run from cron. Wonderful.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to get this fixed ASAP.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html