This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: determining dll dependencies [bug?]
- From: "Harold Hunt" <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: "Jon LaBadie" <jcyg at jgcomp dot com>
- Cc: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:41:20 -0400
- Subject: RE: determining dll dependencies [bug?]
> Harold, that is just what I was looking for, thanks.
> BTW do you know any reason why an app started from from inetd does
> not inherit the Windows Environment Parameter "PATH"?
> I'm working on an app started remotely via inet. While my system
> wide default PATH includes c:\cygwin\bin, the app when started by
> inetd does not. It has only c:\winnt\... type directories.
You'll have to ask the Cygwin mailing list, where I have redirected your
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html