This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to set environment variable CC to gcc???
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: Robby Ku <robbyku at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:15:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: How to set environment variable CC to gcc???
- Organization: Syntrex, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Pavel Tsekov <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
RK> I am trying to configure the GNU Binary Utilities
RK> for Intel x86(i386-elf) using Cygwin. After typing the
RK> configuration commands, it says CC: not found and
RK> requires me to set the environment variable CC to a
RK> working compiler.
Do you have the cygwin gcc installed ? Is the cygwin bin directory in
your PATH ? You can type 'which gcc' to see if you have it in your
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html