This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 2002-06-16 snapshot - ssh server works again (was Re: 2002-06-12 snapshot ok (was Re: 2002-06-12 snapshot is broken))
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:14:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: 2002-06-16 snapshot - ssh server works again (was Re: 2002-06-12 snapshot ok (was Re: 2002-06-12 snapshot is broken))
- Organization: Syntrex, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Pavel Tsekov <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
>> This problem is gone with the 2002-06-16 snapshot. The ssh server
>> works ok for me or at least there is no visible evidence of any problems.
AD> SSH works for me too since the 2002-06-14 snapshot, however opening a
Hmm... With the snapshots after 2002-06-12 and before 2002-06-16 I was
able to start the ssh server, but I was getting "Permission denied"
whenever I tried to execute a command in the ssh session.
The 2002-06-16 fixed this problem.
I'm running a WinXP Home.
AD> bash prompt (i.e. using cygwin.bat in a command shell on Windows 2000)
AD> is noticeably slower for some reason. Here are my time observations:
I don't see this.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html