This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [CYGWIN] Perl with Postrges under Cygwin
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Jim.George" <jim dot george at blueyonder dot co dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, pgsql-cygwin at postgresql dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:41:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: [CYGWIN] Perl with Postrges under Cygwin
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.44.0206162210590.2024-100000@gateway.GEORGE.CO.UK>
>> > <snip>
>> Just use the CPAN module:
>> Call on the command line:
>> $ cpan
>> And on the CPAN shell do (after init if neccessary):
>> cpan> install DBI
> Brilliant no problems at all.
>> cpan> install DBD::Pg
> This failed due to the POSTGRESS_INCLUDE and POSTGRESS_LIB environment
> variables. My problem is that I don't know what to set the variables
> to as they don't appear to agree with my directories. Could you tell
> me what you believe they should be or could be?
$ set | grep POSTGRES_INCLUDE
$ set | grep POSTGRES_LIB
>> Thats it.
> Well nearly ;)
>> If you got problems with the latest DBD::Pg version, post the
>> output of the single calls 'perl Makefile.PL' and 'make' of the
>> DBD::Pg build.
> See above...sorry
"All faults& bugs are mine - Robert"
from squid/acinclude.m4, Sun Apr 21 05:21:21 2002
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html